Appreciative Inquiry Training
- Foundation of Appreciative Inquiry Training,Feb 25 - 26 , 2017,Kathmandu, Nepal
- Appreciative Inquiry for Unleashing Potential Training organized by Muktinath Bikas Bank and Facilated By ERIPS on 4th February , 2017 in Thamel, Kathmandu.
- Advanced Level Appreciative Inquiry Approach Training ERIPS organized a 4 days advanced level Appreciative Inquiry Approach Training in Kathmandu.
- Appreciative Inquiry Workshop for Strengthening Tourism Business in Crises - 13-15 June, 2015
- Gender equality and Social Inclusion for Development Professionals: B.Sc./M.Sc. Forestry Curriculum - Tribhuwan University/Institute of Forestry Central Campus, Pokhara
May 13-15, 2015.
- Gender Equality for Sustainable Forest Management, Climate Change and REDD+ Training - Himawanti/REFOCT – Bhaktapur 26-30 May, Trisuli Nuwakot 18-22 Sept, 2014.
- Annual Review and Planning Workshop - MEDEP ,Godawari Village Resort, May 9-12, 2014.
- AI for Positive Transformation and Sustainable Development - AI for Positive Transformation and Sustainable Development - Himalayan Resort, Cha. Pur. April 28-30, 2014.
- AI for Holistic and Sustainable Child Development - Looniva Bal Sarokar Lalitpur, Hotel Space View, Nagarkot 10 April, 2014
- Appreciative Inquiry for Gender Equality, Happy and Prosperous Family - Adarsha Women Group Lalitpur, 24 Jan, 2014
- Proposal Writing, Fund Raising and Project Management - PAF Partners Organizations, Birganj Parsa, July 2013
- Women Leadership for Gender Equality and Social Inclusive Community Development - Women Political Leaders of Ilam, DDC Ilam July 2013
- Proposal Writing, Fund Raising and Project Management - National Human Rights Commission Janakpur, 2012
- Advanced Level AI Training - ERIPS, Thamel Ktm, April 21-24, 2013
- AI for Quality and Effective Service Delivery - Department of Health, Mgmt. Division. Kathmandu, Hetauda, Janakpur, Biratnagar, Dhankuta, Pokhara, Dhangadi. 2010-2014
- Appreciative Inquiry for Promotion of Human Rights - National Human Rights Commission Janakpur, 2011
- Appreciative Inquiry for Social Mobilization for Positive Societal Transformation - PAF, Kalikot, Jumla, Jajarkot, Baitadi, Pyuthan, Sindhupalchowk, Sindhuli, Bara and Parsa, 2007-2010
- AI for Positive Business and Social Change - Pokhara Real State Association, Pokhara, 2009
- AI for Social Inclusion and Sustainable Development - IOF Pokhara, 2009
- AI for Positive Performance - IOF Hetauda, 2011
Strategy Plan Preparation
- Human Rights and Environment Development Center (HuRENDEC), Kalikot,
SAMATA Foundation, Lalitpur
- Rural People Upliftment and Development (RPUDP), Humla
Monitoring and Evaluation
- Mid-Term Evaluation Grassroots Capacity Building for REDD+ Project (3rd phase, 2013-2015)
- 2014 Nov. - 2015 Jan. in collaboration with REFOCT.
- Impact Assessment of Rice Husk Electric Pant on daily Life of people of Jagarnathpur VDC Parsa
- Capacity Assessment of Stakeholders and Training Manual of Community Lead Total Sanitation
- An Assessment of Child Domestic Workers: Missing Parental Care, Status and Perspective in Kathmandu, Kavre, Sindhupalchowk and Ramechhap
- An Examination of Equity and Decision Making Process in Community Forest User Groups of Siraha District